Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #140: Color Palette

Welcome back to another Wicked Wednesday ATC challenge!  Last week we didn't have a sponsor, but I have a little gift for our winner, who is:

#5

Congrats, Kristy's Bloomin' Journey!  Please send an e-mail to me at JennBorj@yahoo.com with "WW Winner" in the subject line and send me your mailing address, I have a little something to send you.  :)

Our sponsor this week is:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

And our new theme is a color palette - use at least 3 of the colors:



Enjoy the inspiration from our fabulous Design Team.


Sharon:


Wendy:

----------------------



1 comment:

  1. Yay, I honestly cant believe I won. Thank you so much!
    As always I do love the DT's inspirational ATCs you ladies do a tremendous great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete